Sunday, April 24, 2011

Temporary Hiatus, New Schedule, and a Small Bonus

Hello readers!
Unfortunately, Real Life is invading my digital habits so I'm putting the blog on a temporary hiatus for a couple weeks or so. This'll also help me get through a few more games so I can make better blog posts for you all.

Now I would also like to announce I'm switching the schedule. To accommodate Real Life in the future, I'm switching the blog to a bi-weekly schedule whenever I start back up. Don't worry, it'll still be the same with me switching history and literary each week, it's just that I need more time to play games/come up with a good explanation of things.

I don't want to leave you guys completely high and dry. So I'm going back to the flash games. I couldn't make this a whole blog post-since this was supposed to be a history week- but I do want to recommend High Tea. It's easily one of the more historically accurate flash games out there. You are dealing opium to China to get money to buy tea for Britain during the 1830s. It's a fun and quick economic management game. The game even explains why 1839 is the cut-off and shows your stats.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment